Monday 27 June 2011

A Post With a Point.




Just a quick post today as I am a little busy and a little poorly too...sympathy please! It's nothing much but my head feels so full of cotton wool as the last dregs of a summer (ha!) virus recedes into the mist - and rain - that I really feel I am sewing in a cloud rather than my sewing room. Still, it's nothing that an early night won't see the end of and as I am rambling I shall proced to the point - yes, there is one - of today's post. It is not pertaining to the ducks, though I felt an update on progress was necessary just because...






So cute aren't they? Ahem, the point is actually to do with these Ship Ahoy Beach Bags which are on offer until Friday 1st of July (that is this coming Friday for those of a similarly fuzzy headed state) as I desperately need to make some room for new products on my shelves. These bags have a hand embroidered panel of a jaunty boat in wavy sea and are lined with ticking to make them very durable for those trips to the beach. They come in two sizes: Adult sized with an interior pocket and little bag of shells collected by the Cornish fairies (me and the children) from around our coast





and child sized, also with a bag of shells which can be added to on similar beach forays.






The adult version is reduced from £24.00 to £20.00






The child's version is reduced from £18.50 to £15.00






By the way, thank you for such lovely comments about the Berry Cushions which are already pleasingly popular on the website.






So did you get it? This was the point of the post....






Thank you from a fuzzy Pip (which sounds like something rather horridly mouldy and is similar to how I felt this weekend...poor me) x

6 comments:

  1. oh I hope you feel better soon, there's nothing worse... I'm a little hayfever-y today again so feeling a bit stuffed up too! Your beach bags are lovely, and the idea of having a tiny shell bag to go with them is a fab one. I'm always collecting odd pebbles and nice shaped shells when I'm at the beacj and then having to carry them back in my hat or something!!! Wishing you a lovely and sunny week (if it reappears - it is currently raining here too!) Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pip I'm so with you. I do hope you feel better soon and those dregs vamooose very, very soon.

    take care,

    Nina xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pipany,

    Hope you will feel better soon! Your beach bag looks great!

    Lieve groet, Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beach bags are so pretty!...love the design and the fabrics are perfect...Hope you are feeling much better soon,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bags, and good to hear business is booming for you down there in the SW. Take care of yourself and get better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you are feeling beautifully sharp-edged this morning and ready to face the day! I love your berry cushions - they are quite beautiful.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete